You want to buy a computer. The first factor that you need to consider when thinking of getting a new desktop or laptop is choosing the right processor to suit your needs. Do you want an Intel or AMD CPU? If you prefer not to let the retailer decide on your behalf, you should familiarise yourself with the two dominant brands.
- TV Licensing : When you are registered blind or are severely sight-impaired, you can have the TV licensing at 50% discount. Learn more about your options here.
- Custom Business Cards : Learn how much it would cost you to have the custom business cards you require by asking for the quote here.
- website design perth : Get hold of a skilled developer that can ensure your marketing plan is well integrated into your website design Perth.
- UPS Company : Are you looking for a UPS company in the UK? Check out one here.
- membrane switches : Get to know a dependable provider offering rigid and flexible membrane switches with good features.
- timelapse photography : Discover how you can take advantage of timelapse photography solutions for your construction project.
- photo paper : Use quality photo paper in printing your photos to achieve your desired results.
- promotional products adelaide : Save time and effort in searching for promotional products Adelaide by getting in touch with Logopro.
- flyer printing uk : Discover how this flyer printing UK company can be of great help for your marketing campaign.
- keyword research tool : Discover a keyword research tool you can use to make your online marketing campaigns more effective.
Intel (Integrated Electronics Corporation)
It is the world's largest manufacturer that is responsible for the creation of the x86 architecture used in the majority of PCs nowadays.
It produces some of the most high-end processors with impressive capabilities.
It has laptop batteries that can last for more than 7 hours, which would make mobile users quite happy and satisfied.
It is more expensive than any machine in the market.
AMD (Advanced Micro Devices)
It is the second largest supplier of CPUs with the x86 architecture, and the third biggest producer of GPUs after a merger with ATI in 2006.
In terms of graphical benchmarks, AMD models have now bested Intel.
It is cheaper, yet offers a better graphical experience.
It is found in a wide range of products, from high-performance to budget-oriented notebooks. It is also present in low-cost and custom-build desktops.
You can say that both options have their pros and cons. What you choose will depend on what really matters to you. If you want a PC that is custom-built to suit certain requirements, then get in touch with us today!A powerful PC and i phone to make life easier